INTELLIGENT SELLING? WHAT A GREAT IDEA FOR CEO’S & KEY EXECUTIVES!
Are you interested in sales?
Do you find selling is energy-sapping routine?
For certain, most do. And, for certain, there are ways to make it more interesting, more satisfying, and more productive for both you and your customers.
I started this year working with Sam Richter. A best selling author and hall of fame speaker, Sam is considered an expert in on-line information. He does a high impact presentation called: Every Yes Begins with a KNOW. Not only is it a clever title that gets you thinking, but the whole idea of intelligent selling, and, intentional online personal branding, is interesting and makes sense to me.
Sam spent a couple days working with me and business leaders in the Jacksonville, FL community with an emphasis on how you intelligently find and engage your prospects.
Through Sam, we also learned about:
- The distinction of copyright ownership verses distribution protection
- Building an intentional digital brand
- 5 rules guiding digital reputation management
- Understanding the importance of apologies and
- The art of making effective apologies
- How you intelligently find your prospects
- How to know when they are most interested in your value proposition
You can learn more about Sam; his program presentations; his sales Intel search engine; and more, at samrichter.com.